Is That The Cat? Odor Absorbing Rocks
Odor rocks! Well, not really. But Natural Magic® Odor Absorbing Rocks do! Made of zeolite rocks, these non-
toxic, volcanic odor eliminating rocks absorb odors –naturally. Fragrance-free and safe for pets, Natural
Magic® Odor Absorbing Rocks are the environmentally-friendly way to attack odors throughout your home. They
are a safe, effective, and renewable natural odor eliminator.
Zeolite rocks are natural odor absorbers. Our odor eliminating rocks get rid of:
So go green with your household stink control and grab a bag (or more) of Natural Magic® Odor Absorbing
- cat litter odors
- bathroom odors
- kitchen odors
- …and more!
How It Works
Natural Magic® Is That The Cat?™ Odor Absorbing Rocks are earth-friendly, volcanic zeolite rocks which
contain an electric charge. These natural odor absorbers attract and eliminate lingering odors like a magnet,
without adding fragrance. Simply place odor eliminating rocks in direct sunlight for six hours to recharge for
years of repeated use.
Natural Magic -- Simple Solutions for Serious Smells™
|Total Order Amount
|$0.01 - $24.99
|$25.00 - $34.99
5 x 1 x 6 inches
6 oz. (283g)
Unit of Measure:
Use in any room, rechargeable for years in direct sunlight
Bar Code Number:
MSDS: Download the Is That The Cat?™ Odor Absorbing Rocks MSDS
Natural odor absorbers
Non-toxic, volcanic odor eliminating zeolite rocks
Renewable -- recharge in direct sunlight
Safe for use anywhere around the house
Environmentally friendly way to eliminate odor
Economical, lasts for years
More uses for Natural Magic® Is That The Cat?™ Odor Absorbing Rocks
Is That The Cat? Odor Absorbing Rocks eliminates the following odors without fragrances or chemicals:
- Pet Odors
- Pet Beds
- Cat Litter Boxes
- Dog Kennels
- Moldy, Musty Odors
- Cooking Smells
- Refrigerator Odors
- Freezer Odors
- Garbage Odors
- Bathroom Odors
- Garage Odors
- Basement Odors
- Car Odors
- Diaper Odors
- Gym Odors
- Office Odors
- …and more!
Odor eliminating rocks are natural, easy to use and last for years. Put Natural Magic® Is That The Cat?™
Odor Absorbing Rocks anywhere around the house. For best results, please follow the directions below for natural
- Open while holding the product over a wastebasket.
- Remove the two layers of plastic wrap covering the bag. Use the wastebasket to catch any loose particles.
- NEVER open the net bag.
- Place or hang the net bag near the odor source.
- Allow 4 to 8 hours for the Odor Absorbing Rocks to be totally effective.
- One bag will eliminate odors in an area size of up to 300 square feet.
- Every 6 months (or as needed) leave the net bag outdoors in direct sunlight for 6 hours. This will completely
restore the effectiveness of the volcanic mineral.
- Product is effective in temperatures from -40*F to +115*F.
- Reuse over and over again for years!
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- When removing plastic wrap, dust may be present. The dust may cause eye, skin and respiratory irritation.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.